Ty for nominating me for the award….u ppl gave me smthng to do, revive my dead blog, which dunno why but feels good :)
11 Facts about myself:
1. Unlike what some people believe about me, intelligent and all… Im pretty dumb at simple everyday things, took me 2 months to figure that in order to keep my small carpet in place I can place its corners under the sofa feet.
2. Im a single mother trying to do the job of two, cursing myself at the end of the day at failing on so many aspects.
3. I have this insane belief that I can do anything and everything any place anytime….
4. Its hard for me to shrug off any weird challenging thing that comes to my mind…like maybe going through a jungle in the mid of the night to get a McDonald’s. Il do it if my mind is set to it, no matter how absurd.
5. I am the most shabbily dressed person in the neighborhood, but manage to look good occasionally when I want to. There are a few people who don’t even recognize me when im properly dressed.
6. I like to crumble people by just looking at them, and I enjoy it thoroughly, though Im not aware myself how I do it.
7. Im very soft at heart but turn completely otherwise when Im angry…all time baloch khopri…goli pehlay martay hain explanation bad me mangtay hain…
8. Im a die hard romantic, though on a vacation from romance for a change…maybe a life long vacation now.
9. I secretly aspire for big goals, but do not talk much abt them as I am a pseudo socialist.
10. Overcritical of situations n people, I dnt judge, but do jot down my observatiions somewhere, and knowingly let people fool me coz I just cant see them embarrassed at their attempt.
11. Im a good liar when I choose to lie.
Answers to IQ s questions:
1) If I were a fruit, I would be a pineapple I guess.
2) If I were a drink I would be tea.
3) If I were a season, I would be autumn.
4) Im not a gadget person, but if essentially I had to be one then Iguess il either be an i-pod or a steam iron.
5) If I were a song I would be teray liye hai mera dil meri jaan by Junaid Jamshed.
6) An animal, I would be a duck:)
7) I love white so I guess I will be white when it comes to color.
8) In the whole world, I would be rather at the couch sitting wid my legs hanging from the side of it, right in front of television, a cup of tea in my hand….at my mother’s house…PARADISE
9) In materialistic things, I would like to have a televison with a cable connection….chota mind choti choti khawahishain…
10) The bad habit I would like to get rid of is overcriticizing people, though I never let it affect our relationship, but as mentioned earlier I do jot it down somewhere…I would like to rather live in ignorance.
11) If I were at IQ’s place, I would appeciate my desire to know more and go through variety of experiences blindfolded.