Thursday 26 April 2012

My chocolate cream soldier !!!


It all started when I saw a dream from someones eyes......no wait, before I go to elaborate, be clear its again hallucinations. Though  I want it to be as real as is possible for God. And yeah Romey I will  see someone soon about my hallucinations..... where was I? yes....It all started when I saw a dream, some one else' s dream it was....I borrowed for a night....fields, sun setting smwhere behind, a river flowing, windmills I added myself, and air blowing my hair....the damsel in distress and the chocolate cream soldier......

A teenager, I read Arms and the man , and I was like if I was ever granted one wish, Il ask for a custom made chocolate cream soldier for myself.... years passed by never met anyone even close to it and when I had lost all hope,and thought  maybe the factory had shut down, mayb they dnt make em anymore....there he was...brewing storms... standing firm for his beliefs, fighting for his friends.

My Chocolate cream soldier.....beyond all standards, all limits......where I think all kindness ends there I see a  soft kindle in his eyes......where I think words cant wield the matter, there I see heart rending expression in his simple wrecked sentences.....when I think there ends all the care in the world, theres his compassionate embrace around my shoulders.

A soft voice reminding me, never delete me from your life no matter what happens, no matter how distant we grow,  be back in three days as if you went no where.....Heyy, my heart shouts, I get to say this, and u get to violate it. Thats the way it goes.....No, he says, we say this and we shall abide by it. Applies to u too? I ask in surprise, Me more is the answer.......

Hallucinations..............
We will cross the road together and with your gait of a lost goat juuuuuust when u are about to get hit by the car, il pull u bk n say...''Buddhiya andhi ho kya''?

Il carry balle on my back n run........we are gud together we dont need uuuuuuuu...

I want to be a millionaire to help the poor and needy. Wel rob a bank soon, and ul b my partner in crime.....says Robin Hood.

Seemingly hard, but melts at a touch.....my chocolate cream soldier.

All Hallucinations?

Nah...thori haqeeqat thora fasana.....but people like that do exist...somewhere in the world, People who know the meaning of love, passion,  kindness, care, benevolence and who stand firm against all adversity. Just look around ... 

3 comments: